6. Advantages of ResinDek® Floor Panels Compared to Elevated Concrete Floors
- ResinDek panels are 85 - 90% lighter than concrete which allows for less steel in the support structure and reduced footings.
- Platforms using ResinDek can be designed with an allowable deflection limit of L/240, whereas concrete’s allowable deflection is limited to L/360: this reduces the amount of steel required in the support structure.
- The material cost per square foot for ResinDek is less than that of concrete.
Speed of Construction
- ResinDek is supplied with a factory finish, concrete needs time to cure.
Flat, Level Surface
- ResinDek floors provide a consistent finish in floor flatness, levelness and surface roughness. Unlike concrete, ResinDek does not require large expansion joints.
- ResinDek panels do not produce dust, require sealing or crack like concrete. In addition, individual panels can be removed without having to refinish an entire floors.
10-Year Product Warranty
- All ResinDek panels are backed by a 10-year product warranty.
For more information visist our website https://www.resindek.com/versus